We are the college doctors for 12 Oxford University Colleges*. If you are studying at one of these colleges we strongly encourage you to register with us as an NHS patient. If you are a member of one of these colleges you can register online here

The NHS services we provide are confidential, but if necessary, and with student consent, we can help our student patients liaise with their colleges and the university if health problems are affecting academic studies, or if adjustments need to be made due to health reasons. This includes providing university medical certificates and other supporting documentation if required by the university.


All the colleges provide health and welfare support to their students and we encourage you to access these college based services. Information about the wider university health and wellbeing services can be found here. Many colleges have college nurses available on site – more details and surgery times available from individual colleges.

* Balliol, Exeter, Green Templeton, Harris Manchester, Kellogg, Linacre, Nuffield, Pembroke, Queens, St Johns, University and Wadham.

Medical Certificate For Students

© Tree View Designs Ltd 2021