Covid Vaccine Update
We very strongly encourage everyone who is eligible for covid or flu vaccines to have them.
- For patients age 75 and older, and those who are immunosuppressed as defined in the immunosuppresion box in table 3 of this document, appointments for a SPRING BOOSTER are available from 21st March. Ideally this should be given 6 months after the previous booster dose, but can be given from 3 months.
- We have pfizer vaccine appointments at 19 Beaumont Street on all the Tuesdays in April - please call reception to book
- For those able to travel to other sites Covid vaccine appointments are available via the National Booking Service or by calling 119. Local venues include the Kassam stadium and Boots Cornmarket. Sites offering walk in vaccines can be found here.
- Vaccinations for housebound patients will be delivered by a central visting service in late April - we will call eligble patients to advise you of the dates
CHILDREN AGE 5-11:
- We are only able to vaccinate high risk children and believe we have contacted all these people.The eligibility criteria can be found on page 22 of this document. If you think your child is eligble and you have not heard from us please email email@example.com
- We are not able to vaccinate other children - National Booking Service online booking will open for them in due course
- The criteria for who should have a third primary dose (which is not the same as a booster) are on page 23 of this guidance. If you think you are eligible and haven't yet been contacted please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help.
- If you have already had your 3rd primary dose you should have a booster from 91 days after your 3rd dose. You can book an appointment via the national booking service or go to a walk in clinic. You will need to show evidence that you are immunosuppressed.
NHS ENGLAND PROOF OF VACCINATION: Information on demonstrating your covid vaccination status is here. If you cannot access this link, or the NHS App, please call 119 who will arrange a letter for you. We are not able to provide documents relating to vaccination status and kindly ask that you do not contact us about this matter.
COVID VACCINES GIVEN OVERSEAS : If you have had covid vaccinations overseas we can record these on your NHS records. Please send copies of your vaccine documentation to email@example.com. Please note that we are not allowed to enter these in such a way that they appear in your NHS Covid Pass -if you want them to appear on your NHS app please follow the advice in this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/tell-nhs-about-coronavirus-vaccinations-abroad/
Published: Jan 1, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.